1. Working; To create innovative health and beauty products and therapies.
2. Train & empower people; with a passion and awareness of Herbal Products. Infusing both Western and Eastern methods.
3.Empowering communities: Organising and help community members realize their collegiate capabilities.
4. Empower youth: Allowing them to realize their potential.
5. Develop & Empower the disadvantaged:
"Give money and you will feed a man for one day….teach him to fish and they can be fed for life”
Our mission is to make it a reality – via Education & Employment
6. Promoting; Yoga, natural products and therapies on to the NHS, schools and work place.
What respected Industry experts and
Community leaders have to say about Ravi Bhanot
"Ravi embraces all that is great about our industry: author, industry expert, speaker, motivator, successful businessman.
Ian Archbold -Show Director, Olympia Beauty Show.
"Ravi Bhanot is a well known authority in the health and beauty industry'
Wendy Kavanagh, editor of Massage World
'"I don't know anyone with all the qualifications that Ravi Bhanot has"
Angela Mahendru, editor of Choice Magazine
"An inspirational teacher who is very generous in sharing his knowledge. He makes the complexities of Ayurvedic Wisdom very accessible and simple to grasp.
Norah Catherine McCullagh www.purefaceworks.com
"Ravi Bhanot is an inspiration and what he does for the Redbridge Drugs Assessment Centre is fantastic. I wish there were more Ravi Bhanots in this world'
Natalie Eastwood, Redbridge Drugs Assessment Centre
"Its great what Ravi Bhanot does for the communities of Redbridge. Its been a pleasure working with him"
Chris Carter, editor of Ilford Recorder.